The city of Dubai is a marvel and is regarded as a jewel in the sand by many tourists who have thronged this amazing city over the years. Dubai never fails to enthrall its visitors as it is full of recreational activities and attractive locations, which always leave the tourists with more to explore and they are always ready to return to this incredible city again and again. The desert safari in Dubai has always been the top most attraction for the foreigners as it is a combination of a number of activities that leave the tourists in awe under the starry sky in the night after a fun-filled evening studded with amazing sand skiing, camel rides, bashing the sand dunes, relishing the incredible Arabic food, and enjoying the belly dancing.
Let’s take a look at some of the activities at length which make the desert safari a life-lasting experience for the tourists.
- Riding a camel is something which is not available in all parts of the world. Especially, riding this animal of desert in Dubai’s sand dunes is an experience of the lifetime.
- You may try out the local traditional costumes during your Dubai desert safari. It always gives a great pleasure when you return home and take a look at those pictures with your friends and family.
- Riding the undulating sand dunes in the 4×4 beasts is an enthralling experience as you take the challenge head on and have a rollicking experience with your mates.
- Falconry is another amazing aspect of these desert safari tours as you don’t get to see this amazing bird in most parts of the world. Seeing the falcons flying and going about their prey is a royal experience to have.
- Who doesn’t like music? The traditional Arabian music is something that gives you a great sense of entertainment. Especially, when it combines together with the traditional belly dancing, the magic explodes and there is no way you can keep away from its fumes.
- Apart from the Arabian food, you may also enjoy your favorite tea or coffee during the trip. You may also want to try out the local Qahwa.
- For all the ladies out there, you may get Henna paintings on your hands and legs by the local experts.
- If that’s not all, you may spend a little more to add quad biking and sand boarding to the package and enjoy additional activities.
Click here to get more info about how you can get the best out of your Dubai desert safari tour.