Every year, there are beauty and fitness trends that dominate the year. In 2016, we have seen the blue eyeliner make a comeback, as well as the revival of nail art. Celebrities also sported red eyeshadow at red carpet events, making sure the spotlight is on them – and their dramatic eyes!
When it comes to health and fitness, 2016 saw in increase in people using wearable technologies to monitor their progress, especially in running. More people also engaged in body weight training, high intensity interval training, and strength training.
This 2017, these are the major trends in beauty and health that are expected to influence the lifestyles of individuals across the globe.
- Mermaid eyes – This make-up trend gave models at the Marc Jacobs runway show tantalizingly beautiful eyes. Many beauty experts consider it a lighter version of the smoky eye, because it uses lighter and pastel shades of blues and greens.
- Nail art – Eye-catching nail art is still going to be a trend, but expect the designs to be taken to a whole new level. Bejewelled nails are in this 2017 – this can range from nails affixed with crystals and metallic embellishments, to those with glitters and sequins.
- Cosmetic laser technologies – Laser technologies designed for aesthetic purposes will continue to be a favourite in 2017. From wrinkle treatments and scar removals to hair removal and vagina tightening, laser will continue to be the most preferred cosmetic method of getting things done. Not surprising as laser treatments usually involve minimal discomfort or pain, but highly effective and long-lasting results.
- Charcoal masks – Perhaps you’ve seen many people on your feeds posting photos of their faces covered in a black mask. Don’t be alarmed. This beauty trend has gained recognition for effectively removing black heads, absorbing oil and impurities, and detoxifying the skin. They are expected to be just as popular this year.
- Weight loss injections – As people try to get optimum results from their diet regimens and exercise routines, the demand for weight loss injections is forecasted to be strong in 2017. Lipotropic injections are a great example. This helps boost a person’s metabolism and fat burning process, and the distribution of anti-oxidants in the body, enhancing the breakdown of fatty cells.
Vitamin C injections – Known for improving the condition of the skin and fighting the signs of ageing, Vitamin C injections will continue to be a common treatment option for many individuals who want to retain the youthful glow and appearance of their skin. There are many options for Vitamin C injections, so it’s best to consult with an expert which one is ideal and safe for you. Check this site to see a few of the most recommended variants.